Francisco Werth His Weight

April 29th, 2011 by Christian | Filed under General.

Francisco Treat (Corny but had to...)

So far this season, Ben Francisco has competently filled the offensive void left by Jayson Werth’s departure.

2011 Stats thus far:

Jayson Werth is hitting .233 with 4 HRs,  7 RBIs and 15 Runs Scored.

Ben Francisco is hitting .261 with 4 HRs, 18 RBIs and 10 Runs Scored.

Edge Francisco.

Tags:

7 Responses to “Francisco Werth His Weight”

1. johnny g says:

You asked me where the phillies would end up at the end of the year and i said second place behind the marlins and i wasn’t sure about the wildcard yet. You can check the sidebar comments.

2. Christian says:

Their numbers will be similar by year’s end also. Francisco’s might even be a little better because he plays in a smaller ballpark. It’s not as complex as you make it.

• johnny g says:

I don’t make it complex but their numbers will not be the same at the end of the year and like i said, the phillies will not have the #1 offense in the league. The offense stinks and will be middle of the road to below average.

• Christian says:

I have two things to check back with you on already:

1. You said the Phils will NOT be in first place in two months (June 22), the Marlins will. I say the Phillies will.

2. I say Francisco and Werth will have similar numbers at the end of the year, and Francisco’s could be slightly better. You think Werth will have much better numbers.

Would you like to add anything else to this list?

• johnny g says:

Just the fact that you said they’d have the number one offense in 2 months or something to that effect. I said i think the marlins win the NL east, i dont remember saying anything about june 22nd, except that the numbers for the offense will plummet.

• Christian says:

I asked you where you though the Phils would be in two months. You said 2nd place, behind the Marlins. You can check the Sidebar comments.

3. johnny g says:

talk to me in august. pujols is hitting .260 right now, thats why you don’t judge players on small sample sizes. theres that word again, now imagine how ridiculous it is to judge players for 7 games, let alone 100 plate appearances.